Saturday, December 12, 2009

In The Night

After all was said and done, you would haunt me in the night.
I would wake and shiver to the cool breeze as if you were there again,
breathing down my neck, scratching, biting and holding tight.
To you this endless video repeating in your head
and teasing all your senses, an imprint forever in your bed.
It has consumed us both and you would quake
and itch for one more manifestation of my being and yours, as one, to wake.
There is a speechless place you have taken me to where all the world does not exist .
There is an electricity in the moonlight that radiates our souls perfectly as is.
This kind of love is more than most will ever know.
To the world it's an extra bounce in your step or corny smile, to me, an illuminating glow.
We have sounded across the valley's a symphony of orchestrated relief.
It is the sad and lonely living soul rejoicing it has found a moment of rest and peace,
even if only for the lonely night, love exists. And as it passes all the innocent ears,
it anonymously sends waves of vibrations across the earth,
they turn their gaze upward with tears
and thank God for it's subtle worth.

No comments: